1. O'Brien, M.J., et al., The Feasibility, Acceptability, and Preliminary Effectiveness of a Promotora-Led Diabetes Prevention Program (PL-DPP) in Latinas: A Pilot Study. Diabetes Educ, 2015.
2. Ackermann, R.T., et al., Rationale, design, and baseline characteristics of a community-based comparative effectiveness trial to prevent type 2 diabetes in economically disadvantaged adults: the RAPID Study. Contemp Clin Trials, 2014. 37(1): p. 1-9.
3. Xu, Y., et al., Prevalence and control of diabetes in Chinese adults. JAMA, 2013. 310(9): p. 948-59.
4. Commendatore, V., et al., Registry of people with diabetes in three Latin American countries: a suitable approach to evaluate the quality of health care provided to people with type 2 diabetes. Int J Clin Pract, 2013. 67(12): p. 1261-6.
5. Ackermann, R.T., et al., Long-term effects of a community-based lifestyle intervention to prevent type 2 diabetes: the DEPLOY extension pilot study. Chronic Illn, 2011. 7(4): p. 279-90.
6. Gagliardino, J.J., et al., Comparison of clinical-metabolic monitoring and outcomes and coronary risk status in people with type 2 diabetes from Australia, France and Latin America. Diabetes Res Clin Pract, 2010. 88(1): p. 7-13.
7. Finch, E.A., et al., Training YMCA wellness instructors to deliver an adapted version of the Diabetes Prevention Program lifestyle intervention. Diabetes Educ, 2009. 35(2): p. 224-8, 232.
8. Ackermann, R.T., et al., Translating the Diabetes Prevention Program into the community. The DEPLOY Pilot Study. Am J Prev Med, 2008. 35(4): p. 357-63.Type your paragraph here.
9. Additional articles...